We are hiring!
Compass Project Manager
Full time: 37.5 hours/week over 5 days
Fixed term post for 1 year with view to extend
Salary: c. £30,000 – £37,000 depending on qualifications / experience
Camphill Wellbeing Trust is a medical charity which provides extended approaches to address illness, support resilience and maintain wellbeing. A unique vacancy has arisen within our Compass Project team for a skilled and enthusiastic Project Manager to take on the development of our Compass project buildings & site, oversee their day-to-day management and that of CWT’s 4 other properties. This is a chance for the right individual to make a real difference to the environment and to the local community. It will appeal to somebody who is practical, passionate about sustainability and enjoys a varied, evolving work environment.
The role involves maintaining an overview of the 4.1 acres site, with a particular focus on progressing the refurbishment of its 4 buildings to ensure the delivery of a range of projects focusing on healthy, sustainable living. Strong project management skills with an ability to forward plan, get the best out of people and deliver outcomes on time and within budget is essential as is experience in building refurbishment and facilities management, including outdoor areas. Knowledge and understanding of the construction industry along with practical DIY skills is essential. Experience in contractor supervision and an ability to motivate and guide both colleagues and volunteers is also required.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage, coordinate and progress the buildings refurbishment and infrastructure upgrade at the Compass project site
- To steer refurbishment of the Multi-Purpose Hall to completion on time within budget
- To manage and progress refurbishment of Enterprise and Hub buildings
- To progress site wide masterplan and associated business plan/s
- To monitor outcomes of Compass projects, including quality assurance
- To provide reports and information analysis on project management work
- To oversee facilities management for all CWT buildings
If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
For further information and application pack, please email email@example.com or contact us on 01224 862008. Site visits can be arranged at your request.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Wednesday 15th November 2023 at 17.00.